weekend..

>> Saturday, May 19, 2007

it's a weekend,woke up at 12.30pm today.. oh my gosh!! i slept too much already.. just like normal had my lunch then watch aec..Tank appeared on the screen=D just so in love with his song especially 'fei ni mo xu' and 'gei wo ni de ai'.. after that, i flipped through sej text book n studied.. can't concentrate..then i stopped. staring at my hp and wondered why didn't he ask me to go with them yesterday..hm..i'm thinking too much ..i know i shouldn't think that way..i'm just so sensitive.. =( well..fine..and why didn't he give me a call, even a short msg also dont have.. (>;<) Does he care about me? i kept on waiting for his msg without thinking negatively. Then i continued my work... At 5.30pm..dad came..he was in good mood and smiling all the way..hahaha.. grandma had prepared many nice dishes.. "mahmah,special day today?"i asked. She said yeah,its a special day today..guessed what? she's just joking..omg!! XD ermm..big and fat duck..'yam duck'..yummy..it's so delicious... dad needs the computer now... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP