I'm not that perfect.....

>> Friday, October 5, 2007

i always complain about this and that..
i'm not satisfied with myself, my results, my familes, my friends,my school, and everything..
i'm selfish.. i just do whatever i think i am right and never think of other.
tell lies...
purposely say something and make people angry coz they make me angry...
cannot control my feeling and always angry because of a little thing..angry for what lar.. =(
always ask ppl to think positive, but sendiri think negative...
i felt myself so uselessssss.......
in studies, i cannot handle well........ slowww......i felt myself so uselesss........
i am so slowwwwww.................................................................. T_______T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP