>> Monday, December 10, 2007

long time no blog already..*lazy* hmm..holdiays..not as good as i expected.. but still okay ler.. wken and kc found their job already(gd news). same shop..at vincci..not bad huh.. =) without them, seldom got chance to go out alr.. =( but nvm lar.. save some money.. and time. What i've read just now was momo timetable list.haha! woah..momo's chasing her dream..and she had started to learn something which is useful for her future.. envy her ler.. not like me. guess what? i'm going to get my license soon. yay! happyXD really hope that i can pass my driving lessen and finish it this month. less a burden.. =.=" After this, gonna had a body check.. x-ray again.. haih.. really hate it! bt what to do.. my life... what i worried now was the surgery.. January--------?? i also dont know.. i think it will take about few months to recover.. worst is i've to stay at the hospital for 7days or more.. ahhh... im SOOO scared.. and i hate the smell thr!!! All my plans spoilt because of this! if not, i can hv my part time job,my eng lesson,my yoga class, until the results out. bad..... but this help me to skip my NS..worth meh.... like what my friend said my life is quite complicated but very challenging for me.. quite true... downs....ups...downs...ups.... next??....

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 11, 2007 at 2:46 PM  

challenges made someone tough
challenges made extraordinary life
jia you..
i always here to support u... ^^

Koh December 20, 2007 at 3:48 AM  

Life is complicated as ever....
nth comes easy.......
life is always unfair...
it is juz fairer than death....
so... dun giv up easily.....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP