>> Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just as usual, i had my class everyday except sat and sun.. fri is my day..hehe. I enjoy going to coll..classes..exams..had lunch with my coll frens..gossips..tengok lengzai lenglui n many more..haha. And going out yumcha with momo them. eventhough we didnt get to see each other so often already but still keepin in touch.hehe. mana boleh lupa them.. 17 year old me wish to stay 17 forever..mrlonely said if i wan to stay 17 forever then i should wish the world to not spin. feel like am getting older n older alr.. =.=" well..i m only 16..hehe. so no worries..haha. lookin forward to kacao my fei2 tonight..heh.. not to forget i still have my acc book waiting for me to study thm.. =(

5 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

aiyo.... dun keep wish to be forever 17 only la... in fact.. u r not even 16... u r 17 alr.. =.="
not to mention... u r alr "legal".. xD... u understand wat i mean... u shud add a chatbox in ur blog... it would be more convenient writing things through chatbox rather than through comments.... =.=

Myee February 27, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

myee dont understand this word "legal".. XD chatbox? dont want lar.. comments better hahah

Anonymous,  February 27, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

comments beh song leh... chatbox more convenient.... myee sure understand the word "legal" de... haha..... myee's mind so "corrupted" alr... xD

Myee February 27, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

=.= lazy to add a CHATBOX.. i prefer comments more!hahah XD

tought by mrlonely..

Anonymous,  February 28, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

lol.... macam ini pun boleh... add chatbox la... =.="
mr. lonely is me... me is mr. lonely... xD

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP