>> Tuesday, March 4, 2008

okok.. about the "thing"..ermm..how to start?? lately we always talked about those dirty things..haha..yc king with them..thn at coll also.. @@ my mind corrupted alr(mrlonely said 1)=.=" today while us cheryl christine n me sitting n chatting songsong without any disturb from the mad guy.. we heard a guy saying duno what how to use a condom.. i dunno what happened.. i just laugh n laugh.. very funny???@@ aiyar..sot alr me.. ermm erm enough for that.. tmr got algebra test again.. T__T i am afraid that i might do some silly mistakes again. then coming 11th..drivin test.. big sighZZz..my feelin tell me that i ll fail the slope.. =.= T___T help me!!! i dont want to go thr anymore!! i really hate to go to that place again!!how if i fail again??haih..i shouldn think too much..tryin to think+.. today, A-QUITE-HAPPY-DAY! no reasons. I laugh a lot today..dunno why.. but bu shu fu..=( bed time..Zz

1 comments:

心间之主 March 4, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

Gambate!!! Jia you jia you!! ^^

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP