far away

>> Sunday, April 13, 2008

"hello"
"hello, how are you ar?"
"great, you?"
"found ur job already?"
"found already lor, haha"
"work at night"
"what job oh?"
"you guess lar"
"guess arr...so hard to guess. u tell lar."
"dont want, u guess"
"then u give some time to think haha"
"sell flower?"
"no lar, cds at pasar malam"
"=.=" that day i saw ur bro selling cds at pmalam lerr..u two look alike really"
"haha.that one not me lar"
"then this sat u goin to pmun house hor?"
"dont know wor coz i got work on that day"
"why?"
"u goin?"
"if u go then i no go lor,haha"
"why ohh? dont want to see me lar"
"suan lar, then i wont let u see me"
"yerr.. jk only lar"
"suan lar,i dotn see u also"
"just now say i dont want to see you now u dont want to see me =.="
"haha u also duwan to see me lar"
"okay lar, i gotta go. see u on monday la"
"u wont get to see me coz i am not going,dont want to see u"
"haihz. just now i say i duwan to see u now u duwan to see me"
"okay lar, u go lar,bye lar"
"byebye"




dot dot dot...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP