>> Thursday, April 10, 2008

it's already 00.20am now. i got business exam tmr. want cry already lar..
i study business like study sejarah only? mrlonely said "business is based on common sense lar". prove i dont hav common sense. haha.
heyheyhey, i am not-a-no-common-sense-gal okay! blerk! =D
Today i had my algebra exam. So boring lar 3h inside the exam hall and it's so cold today!
i dont know why. maybe my seat is under the aircon.
luckily i didnt forget to bring my jacket.
This morning, i supposed to get up at 7am to do my final revision for algebra but failed.
i was so so tired and sleepy and i just couldnt get up frm the bed.
So i continue sleeping until 8.30am! prepare myself, then went off at 9.15 like that. with an empty stomach.
at the time i dont feel hungry or what, i feel sleepy only and i miss my bed so much that time. honestly lar i need at least 7h+ slp a day. normal right.. continue..
reached scul at around 9.35. still early so i sat down at the fountain thr alone.
so lonely without the three gals teman me. then i walked up to the exam hall. fifth floor ler!!
so cham T_T my seat today is Z11. the end end row..
this time no lengzai sit beside front or behind me. so, no lengzai see. no lengzai see,
then i can concentrate lah!hahaha! XD
after exam, huijia. want nap also cannot. then rush to bakleong house[4 to 7.30]..
so now i ve got a job!haha. *happyhappy*
and and and..... enough for today.. continue business.. =(




will be back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP