>> Sunday, May 4, 2008

can't sleep so just write something here.hehe.
bu zhi bu jue you May le..
time passes real fast..
current mood-boring+nervous
3weeks of holidays can be short and also can be a long time for me.
If you asked, what have i been doing for these 3weeks??
Umm..my answer will be... nothing. HAHAHA =S
everytime before holiday starts, i'll tell myself to do something
that will bring benefits to myself like learn cooking, learn how to bake,
books, and ...
but always failed to achieve =(
See, it's already MAY!! so fast hor..
Just now bakleong tell me "myee, now is alr may, so fast hor. cham lor hou chi yit lei yit lou jor".
myee dai gor lui jor [=.="] far far more to go~~
wo bu xiang zhang da o.. =P
hai you, staying not far away also no chance to meet.
this shi bu shi called "mei you yuen?" =D
haha
hai you, ah yi today tell me something.
she said Bangsar thr got a lot of shops to shop!!
haha! ting dao dou kai xin XD
too bad, i dont think i ve been to Bangsar before.
I dont know where is it. hehe
Things that i need to do tmr
attend class(pro&statistic). use that 2h break to go to the offic to settle my course selection stuf
then find out whr's the screenin room.. coz i dont know whr is it.. haha
thats all for tmr i think @@
stop here. Tata!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP