>> Friday, May 16, 2008

well.. i'm bored now. really.. i ve been spending my time watchin dramas today. whole day.
and i watched Titanic. i dont feel boring watchin it for so many times because it's really a nice movie for me =D i watched the phantom of the opera halve way only. coz it's soo boring..
everyone has started their college and some are going to college very soon. and some even goin for f6. Momo had her orientation today at TOA while koh and kc will have their orientation next week if i am not mistaken. Sueyen Pohlim and Karmon are goin to SKBTHO2 to continue f6. hmm..seems like they will be very busy for studies again.. and i am going to have my assignments, tests and exams.. after few weeks time.. one thing that i never regret is i came in coll earlier and postpone for my ns. i know i still have to go for ns after my degree but who knows mayb i am lucky enough to skip my ns? hehe. but i really wish not to go since i feel that it wont give any benefits to me. it is just a waste of time and i dont want to get darker=P ahh i am not going to think about it now and keep worryin..still a long time for me to worry.. =)
my notes is calling me... so byebye and gd.nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP