>> Tuesday, June 10, 2008


Just to make sure my blog

is not being not-updated,

i forced myself to

write something eventhough

i'm in a VERY TIRED

condition now.

EVERYTHING just come all together

and now i feel like

i almost can't handle them.

I don't even have a 30min nap.

SO TIRED!!

My legs broke!!

For the very first time,

i went to the court

full of excitement

back with dissapoinment.

i gonna get myself on

the bed now and

give myself a REST

before i faint down.

Sweet dreamss

oh ya! gd news for myself

ive gt a job which recommend by plim

gd paid but not easy hmm

lackin confidence

trying..

the only prob is TIME

so rush until ive got to

missed my Malaysian Studies class

i dont wan to miss any class

i dont enjoy ponteng classes

unless there s a reason

kay thats all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP