(sat..)DAY

>> Saturday, June 28, 2008

i am in a good mood now,


dont ask why just feel good hehe ;)


erm today's was okay.


vry crowded of people loh..


b'coz of midnite sales i think and tmr is sunday ma..


although i am tired standing standing


for 8h. except the 1h break..


but still okay eh.. (;


the people there are nice and friendly,


especially Steven the supplier


had tought me so many things :)


not really that much but more than enuf ha


while i was halve way promoting,


i suddenly thought of the carnival


which held at my secondary school smkcp today,


felt pretty sad couldn attend for it..


i miss my teachers(some of it only) and my frens,


felt like never seen them for a long long time alr,


info frm one of my best fren


33 people had join the donation blood campaign


and she is one of the kind one,


to be honest if i were her,


i wouldnt go donate my blood lah,


not because of what lah


i takut jarum =S


others i maybe will consider lar


jarum a-big-no-no !!


envy her, so brave lor..


but make sure ur in a gd condition first before


u donate


enuf sleep and enuf blood!!haha


alright enough for today


i want to crawl to my bloved bed now,


pull the blankets,


off the light,


and zzZz..


gd.night~


sweet dreams~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP