>> Friday, June 6, 2008

Things work out well sometimes. Yes, i believe =D I woke up quite early this morning and i felt rather tired and sleepy cause i slept at 3.30am last night. Blame myself. I reached coll safely without causing any trouble to other ppl and myself. hehe Just like what he said 'bang vase nevermind DON'T bang HUMAN'...which is true.I KNOW I KNOW. haha grandma was too worried and she called to ask if i reached coll already. and kept on telling me 'becareful ar when u drivin and see properly ar the traffic light'. never change till now. still the same sentences..sometimes it really annoys me cause i hate hearing the same thing being repeated again and again. But i understand, i know. She worries coz she cares. And i am happy. kay enough. i am being long winded again in my blog. After c.essential class, my gfs and i went to my house. When i reached my home gate, only i realise that i forgotten about Rainbow T____T i was so worried that time. I realy didnt meant to forget you Rainbow=( Truth is i really forgotten about it. felt so sorry and guilty. till now. Called her and explained to her. Hope she understand and dont angry larT____T had lunch at my house..i cooked something for them which is maggi mee my 'zui la sao' wan.. spent most of the time inside my room chit chattin while listen to some musics. After that we had our 2nd time lunch near ikhlas jaya there. The rain was quite heavy at that time and then it stops when we reach coll..submitted my form and attend for writing class. Ms Lilian is really a good lecturer. yeah!! finished watching 'xin bu liao qing'. thanks pmun for borrowing me the part2 dvds. See!! i said i'll return back to you very soon right? Prove. haha. enjoy your trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP