bored...Bored..BORED!!!!

>> Friday, September 26, 2008

it's 19.15pm now. 5hours before i was sleeping nicely and silently inside my bedroom. I dream a lot of things these days.. i dont know why. Why ar?-_- A lil about myself:Every time when i think a lot and feeling =( i will go to bed and force myself to sleep. The reason i do this always is because i will feel so much better after i wake up and sometimes i can even forget all my problems.. sleeping angel has cured meXD notice my tittle today? very unusual? O_o haha. if you know me, then you know lor.. i am talkin nonsense again. what to do.. sien ma..
Tomorrow is my gd fren momo bday oh.. whole day is all belongs to her already. haha. i think she is still stuck in the jam now.. HAHa. sabar kay? so my activities later will be...... 1. Secret 2.A magic timetable for mrlonely( know why? because he's feeling lonely again=.="" so i as his doctor have to prepare him some medicines to kill his sickness). no choice lar.. i good ma..HEHE.. 3.wrap OA teks book. 4. still thinking.. oh yea.. i finally finished epi 40 already for moonlight resonance. feeling "man zhu" and "kai xin" .. =D cheers ^^



HELLO KITTY !!

hello kitty... is a cat!!! i hate cat.. i dont like cat.. but this time ..i ve to admit that i ve forgive them.. i dont hate them anymore. =D Now, i think Hello Kitty is so cute! Yesterday and this afternon i saw the same hello kitty car in our college.cute ler.. but i wont make my car like that lor.. i will paint or stick it with piggletpics! then all the malays wont dare to knock my car liao..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP