>> Monday, September 22, 2008

so...what have i been doing the whole day.. like i always said besides watchin dramas , i usually spend my time chitchattin in msn, sms,kacao ppl, search for foods( oh yea did i mention i ve changed my diet?haha. yes yes. i promise myself this. i want to lead a healhty life! lolx.. i am serious okay!?XD). continue.what else?hmm.. i did tidy my room yesterday and the living room ..since my grandma is stil not back yet, all i ve to do is look after the house. HAHA! do you believe this? "i look after the house eh" XD well.. get used of it already. i am happy!! yeah!!! why? because of several reasons. First, few months ago, i said i wanted to learn to be more patient. erm..i think i did it half.. ^o^ what is the prove? hmm.. i want to keep it privacy :) Second, few days ago, again i said i want to learn to control myself. In what way? hm.. i want to remain silent again.. sry yo! haha.. third, i finally get to watch "moonlight resonance". yipeee!!! =DDD borrow dvd from dady(i promise him i said i wont stay up until too late, i break my promise! =( i slept at 4am lastnight) =( moonlight resonance is great! inside got my fav artists somemore.. hehe ^^ although i ve not completely learn al those first, second, and... i am stil tryin ..

gdnight blog! sweet dreams .. ^o^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP