>> Tuesday, October 7, 2008

eh, why am i still here? For almost 2hours, i did nothing
besides thinking about the thing that happened yesterday.
I felt myself so bad and am feeling bad too. I tried not
to hurt that people feeling but he's being so childish.
He keeps on asking and saying those things that i dont want
to listen. How good if he just be back himself and dont
try to make any difference. This will only make things worst.
No no no! i not hate him. I just want thing to be back to
normal like last time. and dont make me feel bad for you.
Thats it.. just as simple as abc..i am sure you can do it. lolx


wa!!!! today film&arts super boring ler.. We learned
"Renaissance" .. like what we learn in form5 sejarah book.
but there are a lots more that we never learn before also.
for me is hard lor.. dont know midterm how ler... @@

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP