>> Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's raining again.. the wheather is turning so bad. Drink more water everyone!

I am so lazy lar..i am so lazy to do my project.. wei... anyone.. anyone help me...
No no! i cannot be a lazy gal! >.<

i promise, i'll finish it by tonight. I'll print all film and arts notes and study them. I'll make a call to Jeff tell him that i'll start my yoga class next week. yipeee =D And lastly, i'll watch "ElizabethThe Golden Age" tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Hope it's a nice movie so that i can tahan until th ending. If it's not coming out in midterm, i wont watch it lor.. XD

There are some movies that i really really want to watch!



i want to watch this...still on cinema right? wish *





this one.... ( it's coming soon it's coming soon! ) XD


and .......this one............ i have to wait until Dec... but stilli i'll wait... =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP