>> Saturday, October 4, 2008

3/10/08

i was so rush, i quickly prepare myself and wait somebody to come to fetch me. cwei celebrate his bday today in look out point. i feel so comfortable sitting on the chair, feel the breeze, while chitchatin with my frens. quite cold! i should have bring along my jacket to keep myself warm.
because i "wei sik" eat already still want to eat, i ordered tomato and egg sandwiches and Peach Picrote(dont know if this is the right spelling or not) Tea. + tax = 10.45 but i paid 10.oo only. owe mrlonely 1 ringgit. haha..
just nw while watchin momo doing her hw doin some sketchin on human shape( got me inside also XD), i feel happy. because i have a gd fren who can draw and also one of the future designer. at the same time also, i feel a lil upset when one of my fren ask, " you says you dont like to draw then what do you like?". at the time, my mind is blank. i do not know how to answer him. i am not good in anything and i have no talent in anything too. how... =(



few days back,

my bday ( gao yut cho sam) surprise surprise.. =D i dont even know when is my bday in chinese calender until my ah yi told me..




ling ah yi and mother. heart you*


dehydrated-_- people say i look like my fth more.

last monday-wednesday, i had a great time in my auntie house. thx them especially MOTHER for everything.. i have so many things to talk about but i just dont know where to start from... so i think i will just keep them inside my heart and lock it. and hor i dont want to be a big head prawn lar.. i felt really bad really.. i forgot wednesday! the day i need to meet with the 3 gals ( xmin kann and cherly). really sry.. my bad...



watched "connected" today in ioi. guess how much per tic? let me tell.. only 6 ringgit.. somemore today is friday. i thought only wed would be cheaper.. i wonder why..
i finally get myself a world map! happienya`~` stil thinkin where to paste it? on the wall better or my study table? or dont stick it anywhere, just lipat it? i think i will just leave it like that ler.. hehe... otherwise my grandma will "ngam" me if she see my room become like that.. XD






FAT jor ! haha.. *practice self-control*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP