should i trust that uncle?

>> Thursday, October 9, 2008

it's no use to ask this question again. all the way driving home, i keep thinking the same thing the same question. should i trust myself that i didnt trust the wrong people? the story goes like this. I was early to coll today and i never thought that the parking(up the hill) would be fulled as i didnt realise that today's "award day". so, it's not an unusual thing that the parking's full! okay, fine. And i have to say i was quite angry when a guard(that uncle lar) told me that there's no more parking here and you have to park in the field. omg! SO FAR! After tellin him this and that, he asked me if i want to reserve a car park, he's just trying to help. and ofcourse, at that time, i was a lil cheer when i heard this since i was starting to worry about my parking in the future. CARS ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE IN COLL! after some talks.... in the end, i paid him RM20. you know what? RM20 for the whole year....until degree..... Do you believe this? To make sure if i get the correct info i asked him several times again... "so, i ve to pay you RM20 every month? sure?" And he said NO!! only once.. eh, this uncle boleh percayai tak? after he got my car number and my contact number. he asked me to give him a call on thursday and he will let me know where is my parking place. But i have to wait until friday only can be legal to park in coll. i know it's hard to believe that uncle because it is just too good.. I,myself now think back also hard to believe. But, no choice. All i have to do now is nothing. And i dont think there's a need to call him again. now ar... just have to wait until friday and see if my car number is there or not lor. And "legal" or "illegal" wan oh? haha. Right after paying him the money, i straight called my father and tell him about it. He seems a bit worry....worry what? takut saya kena tipu dan keluar dgn uncle itu. adui....i am no more a child lar.... you think i so stupid will go and meet that uncle alone?hahaha.. yes yes... maybe i will ga.... hahaha.. erm...after listen to what dady said and told me, i am feelin much better already.. not so worry already.. dai gor lui jor ma...need learn how to settle own prob already..
it's drizzlin outside... and i am a lil bit tired today.. i woke up at 8.55am this morning... restless... We had a moral quiz today and the lecturer said our coming midterm will be almost like that wor..haha.. 20Qs... i only managed to get 11/20 if i ve counted correctly.. not very sure.. @@
so, i think i have to start prepare for my midterm paper already...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP