>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am here...to update my blog again! yeah!! hehe. really lar.. nowadays.. i just can't leave my blog like that..abondon it..cannot! dont ask why because i also dont know why. Just care my blog lah! haha. Oh yea.. about my coll and my midterm examination. UCSI has changed to UCSI U. which mean ucsi is officially a U now. Great huh? YES YES XD But i dont really like the new ucsi->ucsi U. sounds not very nice horr? i prefer it to be USI.. well.. whatever lar... doesnt matter.. :D

Okay, lets talk a bit about my OA and Moral Studies. Really die lar... myee wan to cry already.. hughug pls.. lolx.. both are equally hard for me.. not easy at all.. who says LAN subjects are easy? MS dead.. now...moral... wan bang the wall already.. jk only..hehe.. still surviving ler... dont worry XD Just now, during moral exam KAnn and i were the last one who got out from the class room except our lecturer Ms.Dayang and a white man. Others all were out already..left us two...strugglin to finish all the questions.. kesian kita~ while I tried to circle for the last two questions. Suddenly, the lights all gone off! the room gone dark! omg~ No light, only shadow! Hou Choi, with the help of my W850, i managed to gaodim my paper. See, how important my hp is ...to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP