>> Monday, November 24, 2008

in dilemma. again. 

i called my auntie today to ask her bout my course thing.

since she s an accountant, i think she can help me out.

and i have to make this decision very fast and quick! :(

before that, i already make up my mind to take accounting&finance(major) wan..

but the head of account, Mr.Chan told us that if want to take acca in the future, 

then better choose only accounting. 

Reason is we have to take extra 1 more paper if we are major in acc&finance. 

also means that we have to pay for it. 

i cannot fully percaya with what he said lor

 gt some info frm some seniors and myauntie(whom i can trust).

'

'

'

'

'

'

my final decison is made. yeah!! prob solve! =D

was asked to work tmr but i cant!! :( too bad too bad. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP