>> Thursday, November 13, 2008

okay...so... lets start somethin... erm.. new? nothin new here XD
i just came back. and am so full! i knw ive got to wake up early tmr( 7am!), and am suppose to slp NOW!. but hor, i am not tired norsleepy. so..i m goin to enjoy my time now.. and do whatvr that i want to do.. awww...heaven! song betul. haha

so, yea..just now.. ve been do lots of talkin. and....i feel....so....good..wahaha.
everytime..whenever ther's somehin to talk about or somehtin tat i am vry into it, i ll automatically hav the will to continue talkin especially with the one i can rely on or simple..comfortable with. guess that i ve learned somethin frm you ..hahha.. and frm me also rite? XD


SPOILER!! i dont know what actually spoil my phone u knw.. somethin? i really dont know.. feelin insecure without the phone by my side ...i mean IF it really spoil jor lar.. MIRACLE happens. it turns back to quite normal and i HOPE it ll be okay. becoz i berat hati to get rid of it.. by my side for quite a long time already... got "gam qing" wan ma.. given a choice, btwen 850 and new one, i'd choose to have my bloved w850 back.


thank you so much for sharin all these with me. haha. and i started to feel that what i ve gained is much much more precious than what i ve learn in the class! haha.. ai...now i knw why i seldom say out "something" with diff people around me. it actually depends on "WHO". who i m goin to tell or share with. it is my choice and not othr ppl. thats why i wouldn give any advice to any people since evry human bein is diff and hav diff poin of view. unless... I Know You..


gd nite blog.
sweet dream my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP