>> Monday, November 10, 2008

this is typical tiny toy poodle baby.. baby roseee... so so cuteee..

this baby poodle is almost the same like the one

i saw yesterday..they look so alike. same color same hairr

same size same nose? i duno. both are same cute :D

the only difference is this one is 1 week older..

i remember one of my old fren Eileen she had a toy poodle too ..
her mother bought it for her.. long long time ago..year 2000..
8 years old puppy.. -.- i dont knw if its still alive or not..
that time she brings her cute lil puppy along to my hse and we play with it..
pity tat puppy.
she bought it for 4000 ++.. and now they are seelin it at a lower price..
but ofcourse, diff type diff value..
dog,hamster,and rabbits. since i was vry young
i pernah have all of them.. but no longer with me now..
bcos..they are all in heaven now..
my fault.. :(
so, until now... my dad, oh not only my dad,
my whole family, they dont allow me to keep pets anymore.
especially puppy.
the reasons are...
time.
passion.
money( i ve got no money to provide them foods XD)
and
place( they re allowed to sleep with me i dun mindXD)
haha.. i kalah. i ve to accept it that i really canot manage to jaga
a puppy baik baik..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP