>> Friday, January 2, 2009

aha! we failed to do our course selection today. why? for foundation students to degree, course selection can only be done startin 7th..onwards... we didn knw about it until we saw the notice in coll today.. went to catch a movie in lm. cop somethin somethin.. now i am back frm jusco.. feelin tired. my bad habit is back! again. i slept at 5am last night. @@ if continue like this, i think i'll die sooner.. as my timetable for this sem is all in the mornin.. 8am! or 10am!

i ve got no class on FRIDAY! i am FREE for fri... haha. only IF there is no changes lahh...

i need to find somethin to do... i mean a JOB. a part-time job. or somethin for me to learn.

ah... depends.. only IF i am free to work.. plus... i need to study since this year isnt goin to be easy anymore like foundation..although i knw i wont be that hardworkin.. hehe..
study+ a part-time job would be GREAT for me. i wan to earn $ on my own.. i need $$ to buy things that i like and needs. and i wan to learn smth new. and gain some experience. and be more independent. but..but.. i dont know whr to find a good n suitable job.

erm.. "sun kei ji yin" lar ho... i am not rush.. i ve got plenty of time.. XD

curently vry addicted to -> ' 幸福抉择ido'.


I DONT FEEL LIKE BLOGGIN ANYMORE...

MY BLOG NEED REST.. :)

TRUST ME, I'LL BE BACK HERE.AGAIN. ANYTIME.

ByeBye my blog.



*gdluck*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP