>> Thursday, March 19, 2009

A friend shared her experience with me. I listened to her and i gain something from her too.
She is one year older than me and she is kind of -ve too i thought. Hearing those complains, unsatisfactions from her is realy heart breaking. i hav to admit, i am one of those who used to complains a lot but not anymore. We were both young that time, we dont see things that far and think thaat much like now. until she told me her little secret, how she live her life, work, and her friendship problem. A girl whp age only 20 and got to face all these by herself is not easy at all. i know that. I, couldnt say much beccause i have much more to learn but i could help by lending you my ear. I hope all the problems she face now would turn better and be strong that what you promise me.
sometimes life is just being so unfair to certain people. someone like her deserve to have a better living and a happier life.
is this what people called "fate"? hmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP