monday night..

>> Monday, March 9, 2009

it was a quiet monday night..

what am i doin now?
seriously, i am doing absolutely nth right now.
c'mon myee, find somethin to do. i dont know why i get bored so easily.
and can suddenly hyper up whn i ve got somethin to talk about or do. ahaa..
thats normal right?! i think.
i finished reading the book.gimme five! yaya.. i am slow.. describe me..terter!
wuwu..
this comin thursday is my b.law presentation day. it will be a short n brief presentation.
no rehearsal, nothing. heh. -.- it is a individual asm.. therefore, everyone will have to do their own job to score better.
where is my gut feeling?!
what to prepare? seems like there is nothin much for me to prepare for this time presentation.
know why? becoz the teacher itself also got problemtherefore the students like me dont seem to care that much also. i am lying to myself if i say i dont care. lazy donut. wil be vry unsatisfy and angry with you if i fail ur subject. gaga..
the sky is upset. it turn dark when it get upset :( anyone with a brilliant idea or with somethin unbelievable or magic or whatever it is make it smiles again? ignore this. :) *true or not that one is UFO? raguragu XD*

i am not with books now. i am with u, my dear blog. u ll always be my companion whenevr i need u. i am so clever that i brin along my TD here. now i can watch clannad and enjoy the music. peaceful, very quiet, feeling so comfortable.. best is to sleep. will go to bed soon after this and 2 more episodes if possible lar.. heh.. i love me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP