>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009


er just wake up from a long nap. i would hav died in the hotness if th eair conditioner is nt on. luckily, my grandmth smart enough to on it for me becoz i was too tired already alr, i forgot to on it before i go to bed. scold myself for not getting enough of rest. hate myself for liking mcd so much. lol. but ther are more things tat make myself to love myself more and more :) suddenly i feel myself like a princess. in a fairy tale@@ lolx. i ve got what i want and learn what i ve learned. is this the reaons why some girls call themself a princess? no idea. haha.. this feelin comes to me suddenly after the long nap. like, ahh... hard to tell. oh yea, FMI(for my information) final for this sem is just around the color. i am stil in the middle of progresin not sure what to study later after this xD.

to be truthful i luv my life now, what about you. although everyday is the same-the daily routine, thats realy annoying oyu knw. i really wanted something different. something more interesting or somewhere that i can get to learn from.. i am happy enough but not in the satisfaction stage :S:S can someone tells me "what" and "how". i am not smart and clever like what the ppl them call them genius :S or what. but i can do it also if others can do it. just that i am not hardworking enough. :S:S i am so lazyyyy.... so so lazyy.. hahah.. so many things to tell but not a good place to share. ta!


张智成...i like his songs (:

wanna steal him frm jandi*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP