>> Sunday, April 19, 2009

goshh..i ve got so many to updates.. ah, not so many lah. and the prob is i dont know where to start from.. :S i hardly can remember the dates and events and who this and that. just give me 7min...

not realy in the mood to blog lately. except pictures! also, certains memorable day is enough to be keep inside. cant find a good reason to write it here since i didn feel to do it here so hmm..jus le it be and see hw it goes later. :D

exams. it will end tmr! give a clap* wahah. damn happy lor.. never felt that pressure before after spm was dissapear in me and except all those headache ass. and others personal things, this time is really killin me. just because of that particular subj! @@ shit to the max. @@


now i realise how much i hate to be asked by some people asking me or tellin me some Q and answers which i think it's so stupid to me and sometimes i prefer not to giv any response but many times, i dint do that. (: just to please "him/her".


*i like this template alot* (:



and



hikaru utada new soundtrack(on an On) =D









>XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP