>> Tuesday, April 7, 2009

laugh! hahaha~~ okay, what? a dream... a very weird dream after so many nights and hours..lol.. but when i think back, i ll laugh.. :D oh wel, it actually involves few of my gd frens and i think i am gonna them one day. welcum to my dreamland.. no, not again.. -.- weird dream...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i feel glad tat i ve met u guys in my life. thanks for teachin me so many things that i didnt even realise it for so long so tat i dont fall on those huai people, u know those two face people. your words may not solve everythin out but it does help me a lot. in a way.. i realy appreciate it.. thanks YQ WK MY and KW. WK said i'm too kind to trust someone that is why i get treated like this. WK said a lot of things and NOW I KNOW. i should have known this ealier and why late nw? Yes, i tried. i really did but some people are real devil. feddup but i am not gonna be another devil who do such devil'ish things like some stupid people. i'm gonna think on the bright side and let myself to cool down first and breath... as i promise WK before, i will. proper explainations are acceptable only if you re someone i couldnt let go. if you re not, so please go away! c'mon you re just nothing to me. i dont need someone like YOU to exist in my life. i missed out a sentence here. i shld ve thank "you" since u had given me such a gd and usedull lesson for free.
ahh.. good day people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP