>> Thursday, June 11, 2009

how to be wiser? i felt myself so stupid at times and lack of something?..
i wrote wrongly and everything got mess up. not complaining. i am just so angry of myself.
maybe...i push myself too much more than it shld be.

i lost my way back home again just now. suppose is the second turning i made the first turning hence i ended in sunway.. the road back from Puchong. paid extra rm1.50 and make a big u-turn. ish. my eyes hurt, i guess its becoz of the contact lens. been wearing it whole day long. will blind or not wan?:(
went to puchong for eTiQa to hear some briefing for the ocming IT fair in midv. so bored coz the brieifng is exactly the same as i heard the first time. it was kinda weird and i was wonderin why i were ther? haha. but its a good thing i went. coz ther r things i need to settle and if i didnt go today, then its gonna be a mess again.@@ at least, i ve settled down another thing. another thing that upset me is...well...this is rly pissin me off. not goin to say here. i am rly angry of myself. i am always that slowww... anway, just hope and hope miracle happens. :)

okay, continue, after briefin met up with superman and went to eat.( my diner) ==" diner at 11pm.. can die.. @@ superman started to give warnin and warn me go buy some breads and put in inside the car== had crabs and mee. after supper, go back cheras and arrived at 12.35am...

decided to go for only saturday for this IT fair coz i seriously need time to revise for midterm. although i rly hope to continue both fri and sunday but no choice. just has to let go and save it for next time (:

too much to share, but time has limit. So, i gotta stop here.
peace V,V


01.22, xin fu de wei dao-kay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP