>> Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i like to read stuffs i dont usually read :) i read an article all about travelling and then it remind me of the pretty countries i had been to. the most memorable country, london. next would be HK, that time i was still a young innocent girl just follow the old people and without paying for anything. everything is free! *happy* but at least i get to visit some quite famous place in hk like kowloon!hoh.. i still remember the place kowloon where we stayed for nights and there was a night, i asked grandma's permission if i can go out by myself to have a walk around. my permission was accepted. brave enough, i took the lift myself alone inside, took the first step out from the lobby, yayy! freedom. inside my heart, i said to myself finally i can walk around the shops alone! by the end of the day, after one shop and another, i didnt purchase anything. empty handed. because i ve had no money with me. i had few hk $$ lah inside my pocket that time but thats definately not enough to buy anything, as you know, the things sold in hk werent cheap at all especially at kowloon area. We also visited ladies street. because it's autumn, therefore there's nothing much that we could shop/ buy, lots of sweater and pretty hats.. lols..

actually i didnt plan to write my journey to hk becoz i need to recall and think back everythin during the days in hk. i cant even remember how long we stayed, a week more or lesS? ish.. i had short term memory loss. *sioww* saying this, i came to realise that a habit has slowly grow in me. i alr have a plan or decision inside my head and tell me what to do and how to do it later but many times it happened to be diff from what/ how it supposed to be. automatically, i ll do in a diff way and not following the way i ve planned or made in the start. macam taiwanese drama you watch pop out an angel and then another devil telling me do it do it stop it stop it.
okay enuf of that, i ve jumped so far away again. its not unusual if this happens on me. lols. same like how i study my teks book. :S i dont read in a proper manner but jump from one chapter to another chapter and far far away. then during exam, i confused myself whether the Q meant was in this chapter or that chapter. O_O

it's 3.40am now. AM! you must be wondering why i m here. TO BLOG lar ofcoz. hah..
no lar, actaully i was studyin half way OK then suddenly felt like typing thats why i am here. so free hor? what to do. i am not sleepy not tired at all.- reason is i slept 1hour only yesterday. collapse liao. then i had a longgg sleep today and this has cause me insomnia. i can guarantee something. i will fall asleep in the library tomorrow. hahah.. i am bored now. i looked into my msn frens list, tot of findin someone that can talk to or at least someone willing to let me kacao but none. i guess everyone has gone to bed already, dreaming happily :) so nicee...
my brain works better during midnight. works well for most people i guess. A lots of sweet memorable memories keep poppin out frm my head. i wanted to write them all out but i wouldbt be able to do coz i know when i think of this i would lost the other thing. got me? hmmph! issit becoz memories are meant to be memories? Ah,camera is full of its usefulness.. snap snap snap ... snap all the memories. :)

back to country. i ve been to phuket, Bali, and Bangkok too. these places are rly amazing. every country has its own attractive side. okay dont ask me about the political or the history of that place. i do not know. but feel free to ask also coz who knows, maybe i know a lil about it. :)
still, the sweetest is london. lala~zui sam hak. a thing tat i regretted is I should ve continue to paris to spend at least a week there. *unhappy* from ldon to paris is so fast and easy. about 2h plus can reach. aiyaa... nvm..


die..4am already. shall continue my notes.




one of this guy. we only met once.(exclude the few times in mines). first good impression, and he has look. did talk on the phone few times. in the beginning, things seem to be alright, and i thought we would become fren. tats what he wish lar he said. "every act, there is a purpose behind".
From the way he talked, i feel like running away and just hang up. i tot i could accept it but i cant. how could i talk to someone like him on the phone. i hate ppl who talk words like....you know...rly omg... so many pigs, shapo, and bendan all these geli words. he wasnt tat dat bad i thought but i jus couldnt stand with ppl like this even it's jus a small thing? the way you speak is important lar..coz ur not my who. pls dont come out with all those words...i cannt tahan. omgg..run!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP