01:45...

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

how do you define the word emo? is it true that gals get emo easily than boys?
byright, i am feeling neutral now. no special feeling today. i wonder why?.
Unlce Robert called this afternoon and i picked up the phone. glad to hear that they are coming back to Msia this wednesday. midnight flight, have a safe journey back ya. Grandma and I lookin forward to see you and uncle graham. i do not know who so fast spread the news sayin i m actually workin partime lately and i hardly had time bein at home with my family? who says that!? good girl okay. been rottin at home these 2days. :S except yest's movie. nanana~ they actually givin support to me and said its good to give myself accupied :D i agree this. *thumbs up*

when time is packed, when i have lil time to think of anythin else, then it's the best time to me.
i think nonsense less, i do more.
i think life is great.

i may not be perfect, but i ll be better..better.

cma and mot is givin me an headache. my brain is not functionin well, i couldnt concentrate at all. my mind flies to somewhere else already? i cant stop thinking of him. *die lar* wats wrong with me. (~,~) this rly irritates me. final is just next week and my mind is with him. shytes!

i still have 6 or 7 doc. to fill in and hand up tmr. it's 2am now. i have class tmr in the 8am and i need to wake up at 6.20am. hug me. miserable. < seems like i am startin to complain again. i shouldnt do tat. just do it kay.. JY myee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP