Right to speak out

>> Tuesday, July 21, 2009

yeah, it's shocked to know that P is angry. i mean, from the start she already knew this would happened. Just when only. And now it happened. P is really angry this time. And i am sad for P too. I couldnt help much, but say what i want to say. I told P, you have the right to speak out , why care so much? since they dont care about you also? At least, the anger in you can be healed by saying out. why keep inside? I know you are soft and you want to keep the relationship well but I dont think this is a good choice to do so. People wont know what you are thinking if you dont speak, ask, or say. Pain now does not mean everything is over. by right things might turn to be better than before. (: If i were you, i wouldn do that. B'coz they are not my everything. I still have you :)


Goin out for tea . ta! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP