can you keep a secret?

>> Thursday, August 20, 2009

dangdang~
it's friday tomorrow. how nice rite? but to me it's not. coz i hav to earn money tmr. hah.. kidding..
today is so hot and cold. noon is hot! we went to visit superman in the afternoon coz i miss him a lot, he's still and always busy with his work and its already a biasa thing to me. hah.. nice vintage with a varieties of liquar.. i tried some too. some taste so yuck i tell you. and met some uncles thr.. wan to intro some lengzai boys to me. tQ uncles. although i m still available. ha. we had our lunch somewhr nearby, i forgot the name of the restaurant. ahh, the chicken taste so good. lately, i m gettin into more places knowing more places tat not everybody knows.tehehe.. with h1n1, am i riskin my life?

back to movie, by the time we arrive cp, decided to catch up a movie at jusco selatan. duno wat to watch , i saw orphan. first day screening in any cinema. this movie, is so unpredictable. and opposite of wat i ve thought of the story. character especially. a must watch movie lar... Esther, i wanna get rid of her face frm my head! i duno why, lookin at her , remmeberin her face made me felt horrible :S i duno wat i m thinkin right now. :S

before we entered into room8, i share somethin with my grandma. i told her wat Andy(yesterda's guy) told me and tat he had special eyes , he could see soemthin we couldnt see!
grandma shouted at me and told me why said those to her.coz i scared her already.:S:S XDXD i am not trin to scare her lerr...just wanted to see her laugh but how knows, she's really scared by me. lols.. sry mahmah. it was only two of us when we opened the door,grandma was so funny, she asked me not to go in first, and wait some people to reach then we follow. HAHAHA

drove to mahkota to dabao somethin back home to eat.. all of a sudden, the sky turn so darl, lightning infront us(i ask grand what light is tat), VERY strong wind, and thunder. there's no rain tat time. while grandma waited for her foods, i went to buy some breads to eat. while choosin, tat bread auntie mumbled and said something to me. this is what she said, " not to worry too much, it wont be long, the wind will gone later... you dont have to be scare, you dont fan them, they wont fan you. they are here to protect us". @!$#%$^%$#$ how i react? tat time, i just nod my head and said yes lar yes lar. in cantonese. before i left, tat auntie asked me, "do you know today is what day?". i answered, "yes, today is cho 1 ma". then she said, "now you know why it's like tat?". i was a lil bit blur tat time. and then she told me, "today is the 1st day of month 7". #$%&%^(* i felt terrified. even i am writin this, i felt terrified.

i am goin to kelana jaya tmr. 3 days. pray i get more sales and things go smoothly no matter where and when :D ivan just called asked if i would like to follow to banting on the 29th and 30th. i jus agreed. i am goin further and further away from cheras. my god. hahah.. i tot i could enjoy my last 3 days holidays , now no more lor... :( quite sad though but it's okay. i can hav fun time everywhere anywhere anytime :)

i need soemone to remind me to pay for my next semester fees! so tat i cna remind my superman.wahah..

also, i trim my hair and rebond it. heh... quite satisfied this time. best is it's so much cheaper than previous i had tried at any of the saloons. thanks momo and myew and tae for accompany me. FOR 5 HOURS! :D i hope the melaka trip we plan works out too. heh.. great hols :S
and the gang we plan for badminton.

quite into mag like vivi, popteen, those jap mag lately. all the pretty models, clothings and all are so attractive. too bad, i cant read chinese . waste 16 bucks jus to see pictures bah.? ha



alright, till here thn , sayonara blog.


wear mask peeps. for everyone sake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP