八月31 00.00

>> Monday, August 31, 2009

i am strong, thats what people think of me most of the time. but my heart can be very weak when things do not go well esp things tat mean a lot to me.
jus happened lately, there are two things that i wanted to give up so much cz i am rly rly tired of it.
i want to go back to the beginning and start all over again due to some reasons.
i give myself so many reasons to give up this job and to let go somebody.
i think negatively and put things aside without thinkin of the consequences.
i felt myself so stupid and think like a 10 years old children.
i never give myself enough time to think like an adult and make the right decision before i act like i already know wat i am supposed to do this and that.
it s jus so silly to give up soemthing you like so much and pretend you didnt like it tat much.
in fact ho, it just started, it s just the starting and who told me to stop?(issit the opposite side of myee?)
things will only get worst if i continue to think that way.
i am jus afraid i would ve done soemthin i nvr want to and make myself regret.

dissapoinment came acros me a month ago. it s hard to let go soemthin "different". especially whn it happened in the right time right place and right ppl. u want it but u ll nvr have it?
A fren asked, “so, 你是觉得不负气吗还是不肝炎?“ both also not. jiu shi bu she de...

All these are nt important anymore cz i alr have my decision. i m nt giving up anything. not either one. dan ran, wo ye bu hui kek yi de zuo ren he dong xi rang ta zhi dao. shun qi zhi ran jiu hao. this is what i want. ji hui shi bu yong shuo chu kou, zhi ji dong jiu hao. Bella says, ai qing shi ke yi hen wei da de. haha.. who can? me? alamak, im just nineteen.
what is love.. ==


gdnite lar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP