Indian Police suksuk

>> Friday, September 11, 2009

while on the way to kepong, i was given signal to stop my car at the side of the road. i was so lucky, that time i was holding my mobile phone talking to a fren. =="' i didnt notice the police car , i guess they were at my back for quite some time alr thn they chase after me. i was the only car stopped by them. lols. so exciting O__O
thr i stopped.

police suksuk so good and we had a short conversation,

police suksuk: ur ic pls, and license.
me: okay. (hand out both)
policesuksuk: hmm...(pretendin there write somethin on the summon paper.
me: sitting inside the car and waited for few seconds(weird i was nt feelin nervous at all)
police suksuk: so how?
me: let me go? gimme a chance lar... i am jus a student...
police suksuk: where can.... so how??
me: what how? let me go lar...
police suksuk: want to pay RM300?
me: dont wan. so what do you want?
police suksuk: duit kopi lar..?
me: oh... i only got RM10 inside my purse.. okay ?
police suksuk: 10 ringgit only ar? mana cukup for two of us.. ==
me: boleh lar..no money lor.. just a student..
police suksuk: no money?got a car somemore..
me: my father wan! not mine.
police suksuk: 10 tak cukup lar... 20 okay?
me: =="' 20 only thats all i had..
police suksuk : ( ask the other old police suksuk, that old ppl said okay)
me: open the window thn gave it to him.

settle.
stupid. like tat lost 20 bucks alr... zhen 5 dai.... >,<
now with sting ta papparich eating and eating again...:DDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP