>> Monday, September 21, 2009

my lil sis n bro is here! since scul started they seldom came to cheras like last time alr. i realize how much i miss them. now i see them :D plan to bring them for a movie later, mayb GForce. others arent suitable for kids. heh..

these few days,also consider my hols. mummy came to kl and we had some good time together. :) same thing, talk, eat, and shop. my mth loves to shop, just like me or i just like her. same gene. jus like sis n bro, and mum, we dont see each other everyday, tats why we can share a lot and talk nonstop. the feelin of missing thm is deeper and whn i get to see them, time seems to past even fast..

its alr sept now. few more days to oct. its gonna be a busybusy months again. sept can said is my honeymoon alr.

study, few more days i m gonna sit for my midterm. first paper, FM1. worry.. its not an easy sub to me. i need to have the teks bk soon. luckily, i still had the table with me. or else... hmm.. guess i ve to start study for this both subj alr. before i cry to myself again. :X

movies is one of my best entertainment. i watched tsunami yesterday. with cousin. i cant wait longer to watch with my coll frens alr becoz ther were no others movies tat we can watch alr besides this. scare till laugh is not as good as i tot. but tsunami is nice. whn reach the climax, my tears start to flow like waterfall... i cannt watch this kind of movie, i ll cry :(

i think i am quite a patient person already.compare to last time. i said i wan to learn to be patient, i think i can see the improvement in me alr.
now i am learnin not to push myself too much in everythin i do.
and hw to use the words, "shun kei ji yin".



i tried greentea flavour, momo said taste good so i tried lar. nt bad but got ku ku taste heh



we r two diff humans,frm diff world one, but we share some same common things also :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP