>> Wednesday, December 2, 2009

1/12/09
its first of decemeber. so fast hor?AND im gettin older day after day. i shld think in the positive way no? mm..
woke up early mornin, get scolded by grandma while i was still slping :S:S after few times shouted by her i finally got myself out frm the bed lols. my wrng! i deserved it! :(
rush rush rush to kajang to renew my passport! guess wat, it shifted to bangi liao. sigh! big sigh.
called few people and thn i drove home drop mahmah. went to pick up myew and continue our journey to bangi. == aiyor, memang tiring. *collapsed*pity myew terpaksa teman me to do my passport thing. nyway, thank you.
my passprt reached d expired date which is 2months ago six days after my brithdate. either i choose to pay rm100 for 2 years or rm300 last for 5 years. luckily the good guy told me abt kios machine (express machine) so tat i dont need to wait for 4, 5 , or 6 hours till my turn! first of all, my patient has limit. i rather pay a lil bit more and save more time. although i was nt rushin for anywhr lar tat time butbut i still think its the same. 2 or 5 yrs... hmm... watever it is its done! woohoo.. settled.. but more to come.... sigh.. people people...
night, watched christmas carol and 2012. my bad my bad! i fell asleep while watchin these two great movies.. :( T___T i paid to sleep... i missed the critical part in 2012!! shythe betul.. nvm..
got my results alr. got 68 for FM and 61 for BS. my BS is rly ewww..

thats it... jumpin happily out frm this bed and enjoy d yummy chocolates frm usbezkistan! my souvinier frm my frens (: and almonds! vry hard almond! xp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP