>> Friday, December 11, 2009

this girl ar.. i really beh tahan her. you know why? she did somethin rly out of my expect and made me forced to do somethin i never expect i ll do it. although she's a bit rude sometimes, but i like her because of her sincerity and being so straight forward to herself and also to some ppl around her. i truly apreaciate for what she had done to me yesterday night when i was really down and heart broken. my heart totally break into pieces when i get to know my answer frm the person once i loved before. This gal said to me, " sad 1 day is enuf!". do you know what she ask me to do, after i told her how i feel? she asked me to call the guy and asked him whether he love me or not!? i never thought i would hav the gut to do such thing!! where does the gut comes from?!! we were talking in the msn, she asked me to "GO!". i told her i am scared. she said, "dont worry, she ll always be here with me". AND she started counting down "10,9,8,7,6,5........1 GO!" i hold tightly my mobile staring at the guy name and then i called. i really called! it was 2.30am tat time. he answered my call. Finally, i got my answer. i couldnt let go becoz i didnt get my answer. now i got my answer alr and decision was made. i m rly proud of myself this time. although the ending is not like wat i wish to be like but it doesnt mean its not good to me. to the reality, its a very good start to me and also everyone. and also those who rly care fr me. i realize these few months i ve been ignoring somebody or someone tat rly do care abt me but i didnt notice all the while becoz my heart was already with somebody else. feelin guilty bt tats no use of feelin this way. i think i shld start apreaciate those who rly apreciate me and give a chance for myself. never try never know. right gal(u know who u r)? my current status nw shld be single and available. looking for mr.right in the future.. ofcos, he has to be good looking enuf, smarter than me, independent not dependent, mature as in future planning, fun, social, and most importantly know how to love.

its nice to hav frens beside when i need them, i knw they ll always be there for me. xiexieni.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP