>> Monday, April 21, 2008

another not-a-so-special-day. haa!
get scolded frm grandma this morning.. =(
cause i slp late these few days... am i too over?? hmm...sad sad
she macam really angry already. but now okay already (;
i am happy coz i have a grandmth that sooo sayang me. i think grandma sayang me the most besides my daddy. hehe
but too "long breath larrr..always "ngam ngam ngam.....ha
then this mornin teman her to TMpoint to do some upgrading for dady n downgrading for my hse streamyx......
it's a suffer to wait until my turn u know
suchhhhhh a longgggg loonnnggg time to waiiittt untill my turn lerr..giksei
then came home... half dead cause i am sleepy.. @@
i wanted to take a nap but nope!
coz i wanted to slp early tonight.
check friendster n mai blogg and leave some comment
i wanted to swtich off the comp alr one then suddenly teringat akn email.
i long time no check my mail already larr.haha..abt 2 or 3 weeks?dont realy remember..
and guess whattt
2 mail from lwk. quite shock lar haa

i gtg alr....going to bed now~
zZz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP