>> Sunday, April 20, 2008

we had a steamboat dine at mrlonely house yesterday.
it was fun and we all had lots of fun i guess.
it was friday-my day. i prepared myself and not more than 30min kc reached my house.
i was in a total mess cause i havent got myself ready yet.haha. and it was raining at that time.
after me, was matthew then myew.
reached kohs house. we just cant wait for the steamboat to get ready haha.
while waiting for the others to reach i went for a drama( still in a halve way of epi6)..
hmm..i think koh sis takut me lar. she dont even dare to come out after she saw me sittin ..outside her room.haha. guess what? at that time, i thought of somethin. i actually plan to say "hello" to her sis but failed lar wei. cause she didnt want to come out and say hello to me =(
finally everyone was there. all reached... we started our steamboat.. to be honest lar i dont like steamboat.. -.- i ate so many fishball and hotdog! @@" after eating.. we had some chit chatting hehe. well.. its fun!!! i enjoyed vry much! how nice if there's a puppy ther.hehe. or rabbits? i dun mind turtle too. haha XD
hmm.. everyone was saying bh very cham lor..haha..yeah..i think he very cham also..
but who actually knows what happen lar.. not me either =) erm i m not goin to write anythin abt them lar.this is my blog what.. should write more abt myself right. ha. well, i dont know what i am really writing also bcause i am in a very sleepy mood now and i am gonna charge myself full till tmr afternoon? i am so sleepy and i want to sleep already.
missing someone.


good night! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP