>> Saturday, July 26, 2008

See. I change my blog layout again. Today is Friday, also my day. I am bored, i've got nothing much to do right now.. and I dont feel like studying too although final is very near. lolx. I feel so lazy now. I just want to sit down, calm myself down(why?dont ask why.Some people will get it and you know who you are lar) ;) , think carefully, and be sensible. -.-" I think i've made a right decision this time.haha. I decided not to buy. Although i want it VERY badly. But....due to some reasons.... umm.. so...just forget about it lah!! =)

Finally, i did my Writing for Academic Purpose presentation today. hmm...one word, "Okay"=)
I am quite satisfied coz i know i've already tried my best and i think i did better if compare with Malaysian Studies. Less panic and more calm this time. I am happy. Less another burden.aha! but still need hand in another new one on mon. there are some changes that need to edit again. erm.. now left only Computer Essential assignment to do. Not a problem i guess. hehe.

hoho~ Aug is coming.. fast hor? after finals , sem breaks then 3rd sem starts lur..
Actually Foundation is like honeymoon for me.teehee.. i dont feel stress at all. Only when all the assignments come together and i have to rush rush to finish them. Compare with F5 time..so much diff... but anyway, enjoy your life while you can lar. *ignore it* ;-)


It's late 03.30am now. Bed time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP