>> Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged by: XieMin needs Scotch Brite. =P


RULE: Each player of this game starts of with 8 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged have to write a blog of their own 8 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.At the end you need to choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!


1. I love them -> (my mahmah, daddy,yehyeh,mommy,bakbak,ah yi and bakleong) and my besties.

2. I want to stay 16 forever [-.-"]

3. I dont like watching cartoons except Tom&Jerry.

4. I am quite independent lor. (-.-)

5. I enjoy watching dramas during my free time.

6. Lately, i fall in love with a game called "loco roco". Too bad, i only get to play this once in a while only.

7. love and hate many things.

8. I can't think of anything already. i am stucked here lolx!


Tag:

1.Momo
2.Joshua
3.KahAnn
4.Cheryl
5.Kienchang
6.pmun
7. -
8. -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP