>> Friday, August 8, 2008

I told kann and cheryl just now that i wont write again as i ve deleted the previous post due to some missing parts but i still want to post this again [>.<] The previous days are super HOT and today is so COLD. I ve got enough nap today and i am feeling so much better already. As you all know, i ve mentioned this for so many times already.. M.Studies exam finally OVER!! Yeah!!! 4more to go.. woohooh~

I've been watching "tong sam fung bou" for ...dunno how many times already.. in fact i had finished watchin all the epiodes but since Wah Lai Toi "bor" again, then i also watched again lar..
i wouldn get bored watchin this for so many times and i luv it! And you will hear this song "my love will get you home" everytime you see Alfred and Xiong zai sam =) while i was watchin half way just nw , Alfred says, "now only i understand why xzs used to write herdiary when she is down and he will just laugh at her for doing this". for those who got watch this movie they will know where this conver is.. for no reason, i suddenly feel so "tian"... what happened to me?

i ve won the VIP tickets for High School Musical Ice Tour contest.. =DDD
i am so happy that i got the 4 tickets .. haha!! lucky me*

This year has been a good year for me.
Things turned out smoothly.
Not many troubles come to me =P
Everything is changing(better) and something is still remain the same
and i wish it stays forever..
wat i think important is ... the comin followin days
Year 2008 is my lucky year and aug is also my lucky month.. HAHA believe it or not? =P
not just the tickets... there are more than that =) and i am glad ;)

few days back, after a chat with my friend.. i think back. i am really lucky.
not only in terms of "yao" but also "yung yao". I ve got what i want and since wants are no limit therefore i need no limit.. XD haha



thank you... thank you for everything~


Today's is plim bday. know she wont get to see this still here to wish her a very happy birthday..

Happy Birthday Plim! (^_^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP