>> Monday, August 4, 2008

koh lie to me says that he already failed his driving test. *evil you* Actually he already pass lor..
congratulation! haha! so we went to leisure mall just now and had sushiking.. hmm... not my fav though... -.- he said i am considered lucky already can reach home safely..haha.. this prove how dangerous he is... haha!


yeah!! tmr going to "hang san" with dady n his frens... first time err... quite excited lor...
done with ce assignment..vry last minute work.. =D tmr will hand in to teacher...
Malaysian Studies is so boring... T___T help! help!
i ve got to answer 50 obj Q... which is also my poor part... how i wish there were more essay Q than obj... sobsob..

grandma called again... being long winded again.. hehe.. needa start pack my things already..
umm..still dont know what to bring lerr.. @@ ahhh i dont think i ve the mood to pack my thing now since i am so worried for my final exam... i dont want to left out any sub just concentrating on that stupid MS...

alright..back to bk again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP