i am 18 now! =D

>> Monday, October 20, 2008

time flies huh?






and now...at this moment.. i am no more 17... erm..i feel... old! lolx..

hahaha..



well..1 hour ago... i was with my 5 bfs together celebratin my bday...@@

they are huai guai lily yewx and bheng.


if you ask.... how do i feel? my answer is... COOL~

all these years....17 years... i ve never celebrate with only boys before..

at least... 3 gals will be with me...

it's quite dissapointin not seeing my gals just now.... =(

but... not a big matter... what important is .... i got their wishes.. ;D

i should be thankful that i have such a blissful bday... =D

surprised....!



once more.... thanks to all my hunnies and darlings..thanks for the wishes and everythin! ^^ appreciate it a lot.. and not to forget my coll gals.. haha.. tq...i am lucky tat i have met u gals..
and and.. one more..micCoco..thanks a lot ^^ if i gain more than 5kg tmr.. next sat u see me..u sure RIP. jk XD


another celebration tmr... with family .. erm..how would it be? :D


cheers everyone..

1 comments:

dorothy October 20, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

happy birthday darling...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP