>> Monday, October 20, 2008

what happened to the wheather? Everyday also rainin wan..
erm..i just reached home 30min ago and i am goin to write about my day today before the clock stops at 00.01am :D So, i will make it very fast. hehe.


19/10/08 (00.05am)- - - 20/10/08 ^^ dang dang~

i didnt know it's blueberry flavour. i tot it was choco -.-

3 wishes...

1. Secret
2. Secret
3. Secret

=D


i dont need to repeat their names again.. hehe.. so blur.. i only got this pic! others are not with me. Send to me boys.. =D tq.


my youngest cousin in my family..call her Kah Yoong :)



i got up from bed at 11am today! -.-
study study.. if i dont study, i'll feel guilty.lolx.. whats wrong with me?@@
calls from my gfs.. feel really touch and happy..


MSG to my gals: dont need to apologise and say sry again... mei wen ti and cheers :D
i luv u all! good luck for ur final exam ya! and gdluck to rainbow my coll gals and i for our midterm. :D



pic taken before i go out... haha..



Venue: Steak Out . you will find it if you know where's puchon. Because of the jam,
we choose this place.. no choice.. hoho.. Shabu2 is so crowded of people 2day.. i wanna go thr again!!

After the meal....

=D dessert time!

grandpa and my superman daddy! wahaha.. XD


lil bro n sis playin with the cake ...


from the left grandpa bro sis whoelse? ah yi and my superman! XD this pic would be perfect if grandma is here ):


we couldnt finish the cake. So, dady suggested to give half to the stuffs ther..
they were so happy :D

And then this funny cute guy appear infront us and say he wants to show us some MAGICS!!
hahaha.. 3 magics he show to us. Below this one is the first one. PRO oh~ can you do this? XD
I asked him to teach me. And know what he told me? he asked me to go youtube learn.haha..got it?? XD

2nd magic... i just follow his instructions and i made it!! happynya.. as a reward...he gave a 30% promotion voucher to a shop called dont know what what for spa.. lolx.. not interested...so i gave it to ah yi already.. After the magics show.. he asked us if we want to see his floating magic show. funny! if you want,
"COME AGAIN".. haha..





thank you people ^^

Last one... once again... Happy Bday Myee...



I was really upset the past few days honestly.. I met someone really bad. And he cheated on me. I am really angry of him and also of myself. I am so stupid to trust him and i hate myself of trusting him. It is no use to blame anyone now...i know..except me. I felt really miserable about what had happened. I told myself. Dont give up that easily. Dont be so unhappy because of him.
But, it just couldn help! well.. everything was back to normal again after some talks with my beloved daddy. If it's not him. i dont think i will be a happy myee again.. I will always remember the words he told me today. And i give myself a promise. I'll be more alert next time. I wont fall into this kind of situation again.. I wont let it happen again! I SWEAR! NO MORE!
I wont be so stupid anymore and trust someone so easily anymore. myee is changing...
Still, I am who I am.

Thanks to that uncle. Because of him. I learned my lesson. That 20 ringgit. FOR YOU BALIK KAMPUNG MINUM KOPI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP