>> Friday, December 26, 2008

i am not happy i am so not happy because

this year, no "tong yuen" eat! T____T <<<< c my sad sad face? :(

what lar.. every year also got tong yuen this year no tong yuen...

没关系。。

i am still happy :D

firstly, thanks for the yummyy meal tat u all prepared... hou dim ar... hahah..

u guys.... r GREAT! pui fuk pui fuk XD


and the cake frm youx.. no need thx lar hor.. u owe me wan..heh.. nw u dun hav to pay ur debt alr :D

thirdly.. the luvly necklace frm a fren of mine.. siapa lagi? sweetie lar.. hah.. tq lar..

lastly... d time 2gth with u PEOPLE esp the moonie's... will stay with me always de.. hehe.

this hols realy "wan dou gao gao lar"... =.=

but still not end yet ... tomorrow and the day after tmr! hoho .. die lar..


oh yea.. u ppl knw me? sure u knw me? i am such a BIG JAHAT!

i treat someone really bad... real bad... like... didnt reply his msg, complainin abt him to my

frens , find ways to get him away frm me.. and many more... @@ 其实我也不想的. 别怪我..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP