>> Friday, December 26, 2008

this post has been delayed for 3 days already..a lil bit late ho.. but better than never rite.. :)
my hols is going to end soon... very soon... a bit berat hati ler but a good thing to me..
otherwise..my brain is gonna rust.. lolx..rust alr..
hav been out almost every single day. startin frm 12th..no eh! before...
quite miss ucsi ler..and my coll gals.. <,<
last mon, like we planned earlier, we finaly get to gothere... although some of them couldnt make it on that day..too bad... but the plan stil goes on...

so pretty ar the christmas trees


we luv duck...geh backside..

aiyoyor..


sooooo cuteee... sama sama "tajam"



they luv its butt ... no choice


















thx cheryl for recommend me to play the pet society game in FB..
they 're jus too cute that i couldn resist.. XD
two pets huggin each other.. omg..so adorable.. haha..
but i ve stopped playin it for a while alr..
i ve got not enuf coins to decorate my room.. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP