>> Friday, January 30, 2009

ngam ngam chung damansara fan zho lei. current mood: HAPPY. hou hoi sam. meet all the family especially my great aunty who jus came back frm US. glad to see her again after a long long time.. i luv seeing all my great uncle and great aunty. they are all vry friendly and most important is they very sayang myee meimei..haha :D:D i knw they luv me :D i luv them too! really. i realy enjoy talkin to the elderly especially them(my grandpa side). they remember every single lil thing about me. everytime i see them, they will say a lot to me and remind me how i was whn i was a lil gal, how i spent most of my time in their house, they tought me a lot, bring me here and there, treat me chocolates and candies, and giv me advices. i will never forget all these and what they had given to me. aprreciate it. until now..i am a big big gal already they said. after i enter my high school, i seldom see them anymore. most was 4 or 5 times a year. everytime we meet, they will say "wah myee, gam dai gor lui jor lar..zoh meh gam loi bou lei wen ngo dei ah?gei ju ar...yiu teng wa..ken lik dit duk xu..yiu hoi hoi samsam..and etc... somethin liek that lah... see! hw can i not luv them? they become a a prt of my family already since i was born. even though not so close like me and my family but still i must say... they r part of it lar. and and being praised by them ofczo make me even happier XD and am proud being the eldest one in the family of wan :D hah.. wish them all be blessed with good health and happinesss.. :D will see them again next next week, i think. hehe.. hou kei doi ar~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP