>> Saturday, February 28, 2009

another outing with them. we went to pyramid to shop
i thought momo would join us too bt sadly she couldn make it b/c she's too tired to move her body.
so the 6 of us only.
to be exact, they were late. 1 hour =.= i could hav spent the one hournap before i go out. hmmp! *so tired*
reached thr was alr quite late..
went into evry single shops to look for a white collar shirt and worst is i hav to find a heel for myself. this's the worst of all. shop for shoes is definately not my will!
after five hours of wondow shoppin, i alone walk around again to look for the two items.
and yes! thx god, i found "them" finally.
bought tat shirt frm Belle, i dont knw wat brand it is or whr it is frm and i asked the gal and she said it is a local brand and again i asked her, if so why is it so expensive. what she says is the quality is good. lol.. somemore i was in a hurry...so cincai lar.. grab one.. heeh.. i like the design but a bit $$.. 20% = not tat $$ alr.. before belle i actually tried several in "Element", but that was really really bad. they dont have my size!! *gik sam* there is one tat got my size but tat's the last piece alr... ish
after that, i went into gsc to see if there is any ngam me but no..tats bad..
last stop ... jusco! yeahhhh!! i found uuuu... cost me 49.9... cincai lar... not realy into shoes realy..sienzzz...
shoppin doesnt seem to attract me anymore.. why eh? @@
typicaly nth much besides me me and me..all abt me only..wahahah

gd nite. sweet sweet dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP